The assessment process is a chance for us to get to know your daughter, and for your daughter to become comfortable and familiar with the school.
The Junior School assessment process is split into two sessions. Firstly, your daughters will join us for a morning, to sit a series of online assessments; she will then join us for a Saturday morning or afternoon session to take part in classroom and group activities, which reflect the experiences that take place within our everyday lessons. She will also be able to meet with other girls who are planning to join us at the same time as her and be in her form group.
The assessment session will last approximately an hour and 45 minutes and comprise:
- A series of short cognitive ability tests which in total take one hour to complete.
- After a short break, candidates will be asked to take part in a group reading task.
During the activities session girls will take part in group workshops where they have the opportunity to meet some of our teachers and enjoy taking part in a range of fun and creative tasks.
Entry for Years 3 and 4
- Assessment Mornings: Monday 22nd or Tuesday 23rd January 2024
- Activities Morning: Saturday 13th January 2024
Entry for Years 5 and 6
- Assessment Mornings: Thursday 11th or Friday 12th January 2024
- Activities Afternoon: Saturday 13th January 2024