promoImg1
Head's blog
SUB MENU

Examination Results

Through our expert teaching, hard work and commitment to their studies, our pupils continually achieve excellent results at GCSE/iGCSE, A Levels and the IB Diploma. Each year over 90% of our Upper Sixth leavers achieve their first or second choice university option.

Details of our examinations results for 2016 can be found in the sub sections but highlights include:

• For summer 2016 65% of all GCSE entries achieved A*/A. A quarter of the cohort achieved 10A/A*s grades.
  • For summer 2016 73% of all upper Sixth entries (IB and A level combined) achieved an equivalent of A*-B grades.
  • Our 2016 IB average was 36 points, well above the worldwide average of 30 points
  • For the second time in three years we had an IB student achieve the maximum mark of 45 points, placing her in the top 0.01% of all IB students worldwide.

Destinations 

Each year our students progress to the UK’s top universities, including Oxbridge and the Russell Group establishments, but equally as important are those who go on to study a whole range of courses with strong links to industry and vocational pathways.

We strongly believe that our students should choose courses they are passionate about and that fit their ambitions and aspirations.

promoImg1
Head's blog